Thursday, July 23, 2015

Crochet + Handbags! Yay!

I've just completed my very first CAL (Crochet A-Long) from Little Monkeys Crochet.

I'm fairly new to yarn works of any kind.  I bought my first crochet hook last fall and made a bunch of ugly and/or crooked scarves which DH and I faithfully used all winter long.  (I'm going to make him a proper scarf this year.) But it was all a learning process and I'm happy with how my very first crochet purse has come out.

It was a three week process... a very nice length for a first-timer like myself. Here is the first one I've made.


I've used cotton/acrylic blend tape yarn, and added a zipper and lining.  A shout out to Little Monkeys Crochet for all of her hard work in organizing and planning this CAL.  I couldn't be more pleased with how it's come out.  Now to make a few more.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment